cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Office365User.Searchuser multi select

Hello

Our company is making an app for reporting purposes.

It is a function that saves referrer of mail and sends mail through Flow.

I creating it using the Office365User.SearchUser () function.

Use the Set function to change the Display Name of the users to email and store them in the global variable "refer".
like this -> Set (refer, 'referer-choice'.Selected.Mail)

However, even if you select multiple items, only one value is stored in the variable.

How I can save multiple items and send it to multiple referrers together.

P.S: Is there any function to search and select office 365 mail group?

Any advice would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Office365User.Searchuser multi select

@RUFS 

If I understand you correctly, you want to be able to have all of the selected users from your ComboBox appear in the refer variable. 

Your refer variable currently is being used as a text variable in your formula.  So, if you are looking to have a delimited (usually a ; ) text value in the refer variable, you can change your formula to the following:

Set (refer, Concat('referer-choice'.SelectedItems, Mail & ";"))

This will give you a text value with all the email addresses separated by semicolons.

If you want to grab the entire selected list into your refer variable (not as a text value, but as a table of values), you can change your formula to the following:

Set(refer, 'referrer-choice'.SelectedItems)

This will give you a variable with how ever many names are chosen and all of the same columns as your list source.

I hope this is clear and helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Office365User.Searchuser multi select

@RUFS 

If I understand you correctly, you want to be able to have all of the selected users from your ComboBox appear in the refer variable. 

Your refer variable currently is being used as a text variable in your formula.  So, if you are looking to have a delimited (usually a ; ) text value in the refer variable, you can change your formula to the following:

Set (refer, Concat('referer-choice'.SelectedItems, Mail & ";"))

This will give you a text value with all the email addresses separated by semicolons.

If you want to grab the entire selected list into your refer variable (not as a text value, but as a table of values), you can change your formula to the following:

Set(refer, 'referrer-choice'.SelectedItems)

This will give you a variable with how ever many names are chosen and all of the same columns as your list source.

I hope this is clear and helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,433)