cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Office365Users.UserPhoto not showing image

When I try to load user photo's via the Office365Users.UserPhoto function via an Office365Users connection it won't show the images. It also doesn't give any error, it just shows nothing at all. When I use the same function on an other tenant/other company I get the images correctly, just not on this tenant. My profile image shows up in Delve and Office365, so it should be set up correctly on that side.

When I try to get different values from the Office365Users connection it works (username, email, etc.). It just doesn't show any images. What could cause this?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Office365Users.UserPhoto not showing image

Here is an image of the issue

UserPhoto_no_image_showing.png

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Anonymous, does using the id make a difference for you? Can you describe the difference between the two tenants? Do you have an image on both?

image.png

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Mr Dang,

Still no image with the Id in the formula. The difference in tenants is that the one who won't show the image is using AD sync for the photo's and the other one (where it does work) uses Azure AD directly. Could this AD sync be causing issues maybe? That would be strange because I can see user profile pictures in Delve and O365 (righthand corner of the browser). Also the O365 connector seems to be working as I can load other data like username or email. When I try to load the user image it just stays invisible (throws no error even).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,424)