cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlackPanther202
Regular Visitor

Office365Users.UserProfileV2 failed: { "error": { "code": "ResourceNotFound"

The app is equivalent to the Quick Task, its linked to Office 365. When using the App in a browser i get this message, No errors appear in the app.

When trying to connect the app to Microsoft Teams i get this message:

MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

Error message:

Office365Users.UserProfileV2 failed: { "error": { "code": "ResourceNotFound", "message": "User not found", "innerError": { "date": "2020-12-09T18:48:12", "request-id": "5adddbf0-8c3d-47a1-8ef9-a41d5e9e8e4d", "client-request-id": "5adddbf0-8c3d-47a1-8ef9-a41d5e9e8e4d" } } }
MicrosoftTeams-image.png

OnStart used 

Synthax used.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BlackPanther202 ,

As per that error message, the user ID is invalid in that Office365Users connector get user profile action. There is no Office365Users.UserProfileV2 function in your screenshots, could you please find it in your App and check it?

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

BlackPanther202
Regular Visitor

Can you provide me the Syntax please so I an try it ? 

Hi @BlackPanther202 ,

Office365Users.UserProfileV2 is an action that retrieves particular user's profile in Office 365, since I did not find it in your screenshot I could not provide a solution.

As per the error, I assume that action in your App would looks like Office365Users.UserProfileV2(UserID) in some screen's OnVisible or variables. So, first check each screen, if could not find it you may look into the View menu on the top-left then select Variables, Global, check one by one, it would more likely to be named with the word "user-something".

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

BlackPanther202
Regular Visitor

I get the error in the items property on this page, I do not see anything wrong with the syntax

there are no errors displayed but i get the unknown error occurred message on teams  

Items.PNG

This happens an hour after leaving the app on the teams tab 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,239)