cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Office365Users.UserProfileV2 with email parameter, The response is not in a JSON Format

Hi All,

As I know Office365Users.UserProfileV2 can use email as parameter and return id by using Office365Users.UserProfileV2 (email).id

But today I found that after I pass in the email in to Office365Users.UserProfileV2, it return

Office365Users.UserProfileV2 failed

code: 500

"The response is not in a JSON Format"

Anyone has some workaroung or solution for passing in email(NOT UPN) in Office365Users.UserProfileV2?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Office365Users.UserProfileV2 with email parameter, The response is not in a JSON Format

Hi All, Problem Solved. Thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Office365Users.UserProfileV2 with email parameter, The response is not in a JSON Format

Nothing special, seems they have solved it Office365Users.UserProfileV2("YourEmail").id (if you would like to get your id)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi All, Problem Solved. Thanks

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Would you mind posting the specifics of your solution?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Nothing special, seems they have solved it Office365Users.UserProfileV2("YourEmail").id (if you would like to get your id)

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,546)