cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve_B
Frequent Visitor

Office365Users.Userprofile failed

I have a manager, manager's manager and manger's manager manager fields in my form. It used to work with no issue for long time. Now it started showing a pop up error " Office365Users.UserProfile failed: The method 'UserProfile' has an invalid value for parameter 'userId' ". It shows all the values with no issue but when I submitted the form, the attachment is not going aling with the rest of form values.

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Steve_B 

UserProfile has been deprecated.  Try using Office365Users.UserProfileV2(“youremail@yourcompany.com”) instead.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Steve_B
Frequent Visitor

These are the type of functions that is throwing the error:

Claims: "i:0#.f|membership|" & Office365Users.ManagerV2(DataCardValue23.Selected.Email).mail

@Steve_B 
More info needed.  This is a different function than your original question.

Please share a screenshot showing the full code and the error message showing on the screen.  Copy all the code within the property that is throwing the error.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Steve_B
Frequent Visitor

I have an app that auto-populates the manager, manager's manager...based on a people picker field in the form. When I put a name in the people picker, this message pops up.

Steve_B_0-1593207651988.png

The functions I use looks like these:

DisplayName: Office365Users.ManagerV2('Manager (Level 1 Approver)'.Email).displayName,
Claims: "i:0#.f|membership|" & Office365Users.ManagerV2('Manager (Level 1 Approver)'.Email).mail

If you see the error message it refers Offie365Users.UserProfile failed.

Hope this explains better.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (23,793)