cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OfficeKundigDEV
Frequent Visitor

Office365users.userprofile failed due to incorrect userid

I have created an APP containing two fields to select an Microsoft 365 account.

However in the test environment (different tenant) I was able to select one of all existing accounts available.

In the production environment of my client (more than 3000 accounts) I only see a view and selecting one of these the APP does not process . When using a manual input like jsleeboom@officekundigdev.onmicrosoft.com it is working fine.

In the PowerApp we already set the option to select maximum available fields but it didn't change anything.

Please help me out and explain what is going wrong on this production tenant.

Kind regards,

Jan

Netherlands

13 REPLIES 13

Woawh! this solved this issue.

Many thanks for your input and patience helping me.

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @OfficeKundig ,

Happy we could find the solution for this. De aanhouder wint 😉

Can you please mark the solution for the benefit of the other users?

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

This solution is working!

Thanks for all the help and effort.

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @OfficeKundig ,

Glad we managed to sort it out. You can mark the solution by pressing the "Accept as Solution" button in the post that resolved the issue:

BCBuizer_0-1651003155296.png

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,920)