cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lou1

Offline Application issues to import data saved in collection to Excel

Hello,

I created an application to help workers for testing their equipements on site. I need to have an offline application because workers don't have internet on site. I created this application with an Excel sheet on OneDrive Business. When it's connected to internet, there are no problem. I used this formula : 

If(Connection.Connected;Concurrent(SubmitForm(EditForm1);ResetForm(EditForm1);Clear(TempCollection1));Collect(TempCollection1;{Tenant:TenantB.Text;Aboutissant:AboutissantB.Text;Libellé:LibelleB.Text;Interconnexion_des_masses:InterconnexBouton.Selected.Value;Conforme_de_pose:ConformposeBouton.Selected.Value;Fixation_cable:Fixationcable.Selected.Value;Serrage:Serrageconnexions.Selected.Value;Etiquetage:Etiquettage.Selected.Value});;SaveData(TempCollection1;"temporary");;ResetForm(EditForm1))

And I find the modifications directly on Excel sheet.

When it's offline, I have a problem. The data save in a PowerApps collection but I want when it becomes online that my data saved in collection import to my Excel sheet. I try to write a formula but it doesn't work : 

If(Connection.Connected; ForAll(TempCollection1;Patch(PointsdeControlesBT;Defaults(PointsdeControlesBT);{Conformite:ColConforme_de_pose}));None);;Clear(TempCollection1)

If you know how I can import my data saved in collection to Excel sheet (OneDrive Business) when it becomes online.

Thanks in advance for answering to my problem. It will be great if I could create this application for the workers. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,901)