Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Offline CDS

Hi All,

Below is my scenario for offline mode-

I have three screen on first I create a journey like journey id, start date and time etc  and then navigate to second screen where I fill more detail. And then I have a button on which I implemented a logic - if user is online send journey created into journey entity and more detail to more detail entity. And on third screen I have same journey which I created on first screen. I need to end that journey using end date and time field and patch end date to same journey record in CDS. am able to send data from first and second screen i.e. journey and more detail.

I am using collections, savedata, loaddata etc functions. I

How can I achieve that?

Any help will be appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Offline CDS

Hello @Tejasvi_munge 

Have you try to patch the value of the collection  and save the new value?, may this can help you

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-patch#merge-records-...

For example: 

Patch( { Name: "James", Score: 90 }, { Name: "Jim", Passed: true } )

With the result:

{ Name: "Jim", Score: 90, Passed: true }

May this can help you- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/offline-apps#:~:text=When%20you%20build...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,111)