Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Offline CDS

Hi All,

Below is my scenario for offline mode-

I have three screen on first I create a journey like journey id, start date and time etc  and then navigate to second screen where I fill more detail. And then I have a button on which I implemented a logic - if user is online send journey created into journey entity and more detail to more detail entity. And on third screen I have same journey which I created on first screen. I need to end that journey using end date and time field and patch end date to same journey record in CDS. am able to send data from first and second screen i.e. journey and more detail.

I am using collections, savedata, loaddata etc functions. I

How can I achieve that?

Any help will be appreciated.  

1 REPLY 1
pagonza
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @Anonymous 

Have you try to patch the value of the collection  and save the new value?, may this can help you

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-patch#merge-records-outside-of-a-data-source-1

For example: 

Patch( { Name: "James", Score: 90 }, { Name: "Jim", Passed: true } )

With the result:

{ Name: "Jim", Score: 90, Passed: true }

May this can help you- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/offline-apps#:~:text=When%20you%20build%20a%20canvas,basic%20data%20storage%20when%20offline.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (1,858)