cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maxwell123
Helper II
Helper II

Offline Mode Issues

Hello, I am developing an app that allows users to take photos of receipts and upload them to a document library. The app works perfect and as an extra touch I wanted to have it so if a user is on the road or somewhere without data they can go through the process as normal but the data will just be saved locally to a gallery. Once the user is back online they can go into this gallery and press a "Upload" button and the data will be sent as normal. 

As far getting this to work goes I have accomplished that. The two issues I have are as follows:

1.) If I have no data or connection I cannot even get into the app

(I know this one should make sense but I feel in the past Ive been able to open and load powerapps even when I dont have wifi)

2.) If I turn my phone into airplane mode while in the app I cant do anything as in even if I click a button with navigation controls it wont even load a screen. 

Could this be an issue with a certain connector I am using or is this just plain not possible. I watched a great video by @ShaneYoung showing that this is possible and I cant seem to get this to work in my situation. In his videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwbqdA9j8Ek he turns his phone to airplane mode and is able to load his app even without wifi. 

My connections are as follows:

Office365Outlook

Office365Users

MicrosoftPowerAutomate

Sharepoint

Please let me know if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
haroldbk_msft
Community Support
Community Support

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,794)