cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eric89
Frequent Visitor

Offline Mode

Hi,

I designed an application to work offline, due to the nature of the environment, but some times it requests for power-apps login when in an offline environment. And it wont work until reintroduced to an internet connection. How can i make it just login in once and not prompt for logins again. The application runs on power-apps desktop on rugged tablets (windows 10), as company requirement. \

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @eric89 ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to make the PowerApps just login once, and not prompt for logins again?

Based on the needs that you mentioned, I think the Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent PowerApps PowerShell cmdlet could achieve your needs.

Please check and see if the following threads would help in your scenario:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps-Formerly/PowerApps-User-Permission/m-p/17684...

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps-Formerly/End-Users-receive-pop-up-asking-for...

On your side, please consider install PowerApps PowerShell cmdlets within your PowerShell client (in Administrator mode). And then execute the following formula:

Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent -AppName a8bdf1d5-87b2-4be1-8948-86529f53887a -ApiVersion 2017-05-01

Note: The 'a8bdf1d5-87b2-4be1-8948-86529f53887a' represents the App Id of your canvas app, on your side, you should replace it with your own app's App Id.

6.JPG

Please consider take a try with above solution, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,118)