cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

On Label Click hide Label_1 & Label_2 &

Really new to PA, 2 weeks in and am working with existing PA that I'm trying to rework to our new needs.

Anyways have a bunch of labels that are clicable basically right now they just show a card, so click on label 1 card_whatever shows up.  

What I need to add is if I click on a label lets say Label_1, Label_2 and Label_3 hide but label_5 and label_6 show up.

Thanks for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: On Label Click hide Label_1 & Label_2 &

Hi @polska2180,

You would use the UpdateContext() function to do what you want. In the OnSelect property of Label_1

UpdateContext({hide23:false})

You would then set the Visible property of Label_2 and Label_3 to hide23 and set the Visible property of Label_5 and Label_6 to !hide23.  If you wanted to use Label_1 to toggle the visibility of the other labels you would put the OnSelect property of Label_1 as 

UpdateContext({hide23,!hide23})

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @polska2180,

You would use the UpdateContext() function to do what you want. In the OnSelect property of Label_1

UpdateContext({hide23:false})

You would then set the Visible property of Label_2 and Label_3 to hide23 and set the Visible property of Label_5 and Label_6 to !hide23.  If you wanted to use Label_1 to toggle the visibility of the other labels you would put the OnSelect property of Label_1 as 

UpdateContext({hide23,!hide23})

View solution in original post

Resolver I
Resolver I

ah...makes sense ty.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,125)