cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

On Premises Data Gateway and SharePoint On Premises with FBA authentication enabled issue

Hi all,
I have an issue when i try to connect my SharePoint on premises with Microsft Flow's flow.
This is My Envirorment:
SharePoint 2016 On Prmises with FBA authentication enabled;
On Premises Data Gateway v 14.16.6808.1 (sept. 2018);
Microsoft Flow's flow;

The focus of my project it's copy the data from an Excel table shared via OneDrive for business and paste the data in a SharePoint list.

When i try to debug my flow it's returns this error when flow try to connect to SharePoint by On Premises Data Gateway:
Code 502
Received error payload from gateway service with ID 827355: Error parsing UserName '<PI>adminGDPRsp</PI>'..\r\nclientRequestId:eb5d1a4e-2f76-4c3b-a73a-e303dbf26d74"

The office 365 user registered on the gateway is a local administrator on the server and a site collection administrator on SharePoint.

What's wrong?

It's the first time that i find this error, it's possible that the connection from SharePoint OnPrem and On Premises data Gateway don't work when Form Based Authentication is enabled?

Thanks
Mirko
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Mirkos - can you please move your query to the Flow general discussion forum? 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/bd-p/FlowForum 

Thank you. 

@Anonymous

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Is this a Flow only question or is there are PowerApps angle here?  Can we move this question to Flow forum?

Highlighted

I placed the question here because the Italian Microsft supports tells me to place my question here.

It's not a problem to me to move the question on the Flow Forum. For me and my customer it's important to have this addressed as quick as possible.

Do I have to re-open it by myself or you could open it for me?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Mirkos - can you please move your query to the Flow general discussion forum? 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/bd-p/FlowForum 

Thank you. 

@Anonymous

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,150)