cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tokio1988

On View mode Power App

Issue

I am working with sharepoint online and power app. I have form with free stages.

My task is, if someone clicks an item on sharepoint list, powerapp should view all data on one new form from  earlier stages without possibility 

PowerAppForm.PNG

11 REPLIES 11
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@tokio1988 

I'm not sure I entirely understand, so apologies if this is not what you are looking for, but consider setting the Default FormMode on the form to View.  Then in your app, instantiate NewForm, and EditForm as needed to switch the mode.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

Scenario 

1. I have form ass power app with free stages. It works like registry of accidents. On this three stages user should fill all field with data. After submitting power apps is creating sharepoint item

2. After first step I want to create new form with is summary of added item. I want to display all collected data from previous form with 3 stages in one form. In the new form data could not be edited. 

@tokio1988 

So you are stating that you want the information from the first New form submit to be available on subsequent New forms?

Or are you stating that you have the three forms where you enter information and then want a view form at the end of the submit process with the item last submitted?

If the last statement above it the case, then you can simply put a ViewForm on your screen and set the datasource to the same as the other forms, and set the Item property to yourOtherForm.LastSubmit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

I am very new to power apps

In my project we replaced standard sharepoint form to add item to power apps, this app has 3 stages to collect data. After submiting new item is creating on sharepoint list base on collected info in power app

My task is to create power app that if you click on item on this list power app will display item with all field without posibility to edit them

@tokio1988 

So, once a record is created in the SharePoint list, you only want users to be able to click on the item in the SharePoint list and see a View screen, with no possibility to edit the information?

I will describe details and paste some image

Step 1

adding new sharepoint item

step1.PNG

 As You see, the form is modify by power app

This is first stage of power apps. I fill fields with data and  Later i click button and go to stage 2

step2.PNG

I can optional add pictures and go to step 3 

step3.PNG

 And final click button send for aproval it creates item on sharepoint list

I am pasting how obove steps looks in power apps

Stage1

PowerAPP1.PNG

 Stage 2 

PowerApp2.PNG

 Stage 3

PowerAPP3.PNG

and my part is to view all collected data when some click an item on sharepoint list without those below img

Error1.PNG

error2.PNG

 This part of form of stage 1

and i paste the final form which i want to display when item is selected

finalFom.PNG

Do You know what i am trying to do?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,457)