cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mg_n
Frequent Visitor

On check only a single check box in a gallery making all other checkbox inactive.

Can we on check only one check box instead of multicheck boxes in a gallery which is having number of checkboxes. When, on chekc a checkbox, gallery should not allow to on check another check box. I just want to send only one check box data to my table. Can anybody help on this?

15 REPLIES 15

how do i ad funtion in the display mode

You can add a formula to the Display mode property through the advanced tab or the property selector and formula bar on top of the screen.

image.pngimage.png

Hi, this I understood but how do i give the if condition that only if checked it should be diabled..can u give me a clarity on that.....Thankyou.

In the attached screenshot you will find the basic concepts of the solution explained including the most important formulas.

View solution in original post

MiracleMan
Frequent Visitor

I'm trying to accomplish something similar.  I don't see how the marked solution helped. This will disable checkboxes, the idea is to clear them not disable them.  Any help?

NatEvansIT
Frequent Visitor

Hey All,

I came up with my own way that seems to be working, after I couldn't find an answer on here.

This is to have a checkbox in every item in a gallery, but only allow one item in the Gallery to be checked at one time:

1) add the checkbox to the gallery

2) Set up a variable to capture the ID of the currently checked Item - VARCheckedItem

3) Set OnCheck (on the Checkbox Properties) to be: Set(VARCheckedItem, ThisItem.ID); Reset(Checkbox)

4) Set the Default (on the Checkbox Properties)  to be: If(ThisItem.ID = VARCheckedItem, true, false)

Happy Days 😄

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (44,524)