cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DANIEL13
Frequent Visitor

OnReset Component no working

Hello There,

I was trying to use a components for forms. 

DANIEL13_1-1638495250333.jpeg

I added a button to test the reset but it get this error

DANIEL13_2-1638495286746.jpeg

do someone encounter this issue?

Thank for the help.

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AJ_Z
Super User
Super User

Try ResetForm('insert the name of your form)

If my comment helped please like/kudo it and if it answered your question please mark it as the solution.

If you appreciated my comments/responses please be sure to Like/Kudo them it really does make me smile 🙂 !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AJ_Z
Super User
Super User

Try ResetForm('insert the name of your form)

If my comment helped please like/kudo it and if it answered your question please mark it as the solution.

If you appreciated my comments/responses please be sure to Like/Kudo them it really does make me smile 🙂 !

DANIEL13
Frequent Visitor

Hello AJ_Z

Thanks for your help. Anyone else who run into this issue. If you resetform it reset all of the components but you can't not reset the components in the form manually. 

Hey Daniel there is actually a way around that so you can repopulate parts of the form with the previous values and it's as way to reset a certain part whilst maintaining the rest. Also you are welcome I am happy to help

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,224)