I have gallery where user is booking a desks by checkBox 
image.png

Now CheckBox Properties:

OnCheck

Set(DeskAvb, DeskAvb -1);
Collect(MultiDeskSelection,ThisItem)

OnUncheck

Set(DeskAvb, DeskAvb +1);
ClearCollect(MultiDeskSelection,ThisItem)

User can check only one desk if he will check 2 or more he will have popup window.

The glitch i have is that when user check two or more boxes and then uncheck all the collection still store a desk.

If user check desk 83, 85, 87 and then uncheck 83, 85 the collection will store desk 85 (should 87)

So somehow I am using wrongly the ClearCollection( function 

When the screen is loading I am clearing the collection and when DeskAvb hit 1 I am also clearing the collection so it`s not because it left from other screen 

Any thoughts please ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @m0le ,

OnUncheck try this:

Remove(MultiDeskSelection,ThisItem)

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @m0le ,

OnUncheck try this:

Remove(MultiDeskSelection,ThisItem)

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

View solution in original post

So simple, thank you !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,273)