cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

One datasource for two gallery

On the Power Apps, I'm in quite stuck,  so basically when an employee fills out a form, that entry is stored as an individual entry, but now on the view screen I'm not quite sure whether to create two separate view screens, one that stores the individual entries and another that stores all daily entries in one bulk, cause what I'm thinking is if an employee wants to edit a single entry they would need to do so from the screen that that stores individual entries rather than the daily screen, or would the daily screen be just for viewing daily entries instead of editing. So would they be a way to sort the gallery to show recent inputs.
Also is there a way on the daily view page/gallery to store daily inputs for that day in one bulk. Employees fill out a form every time they start a new activity and it's stored as an individual entry but is there a way to display those individual entries for that day in one bulk? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: One datasource for two gallery

Hi @SandraAkujobi 

This can easily be done by filtering the datasource in the galleries with different filters. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,333)