cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bri
Advocate II
Advocate II

One display form for multiple galleries

I was just wondering i have one page with a display form that populates with selected records from galleryA, but i have multiple galleries connected to the same datasource, is there a way to populate this display form from each of these galleries?! Because each gallery is connected to the same datasource, but the display form only lets me populate selected items from one gallery.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @barkir,

I would have to delve more into what exactly you're trying to do before I could help you out. I'm not familiar with that error code. Also, it's been years since I've touched PowerApps and worked within this system... I've even had to create a new account to respond since I lost access to my previous one.

My suggestion would be to create a post with detailed explanation with what you're trying to do (if you haven't already). If you have found the answer, please respond to this post with your solution. Might end up saving someone else the struggle of looking for the answer themselves.

Thanks @TonyHart5.  Appreciate the response.  I was able to figure out a workaround for what I needed.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (36,946)