We have a list column called 'Client' name and is a metadata column from SharePoint Term Store Management. Once the user clicked on Submit, all the data entered or selected includes Client should be saved to the SharePoint list and it works for most of the time. Since the end of January or beginning of February, Client name is not saved to the list. This issues happens randomly around 1 out 20. Even the same day the same person submitted two requests, one of them is fine and another has an error. Also, the same day two different people submitted the same kind of request, one is fine and another item is missing Client.
There is a Microsoft flow running behind the list since October. However, the flow and form never experience any issue before the end of January. Also, as described above, the same day two different people submit the same kind of requests and one is actually go through smoothly.
This problems happens four or five times and we have no idea what's actually going on.
Hi @noknowno ,
Can you please share the session id when the issue happens? Since the issue happens randomly, can you share more details about what did you do when the issue happens? If you create a new app with the same list, will the issue persist?
We already shared the session id to Micorsoft team and they are under investigation. It's not an app but a Powerapps form. We republished it several times but this issue still happens randomly. Nothing changed while the issue happens and this form is working really good since last year maybe October and suddenly happened issue since this Februray.
This is happening to me also. But in my case, this 1 field is always not being saved. Eventhough I have replacing the datacard several times already. The problem is in a sharepoint form.
In other times, I tried to create a new powerapps form with the same sharepoint list, and this time this particular field can be saved, but the same field in sharepoint form still can't be saved.
Any suggestion ?
I have just found out the reason why the 1 field is not being saved. Apparently in the sharepoint form I have put 2 datacard for the same field in the same sharepoint form. The reason why I put 2 datacard is because the sharepoint form is too long ( need to scroll down long enough to see the very bottom of the form) and I need to put the information of the field, which is at the top, to the bottom so the user doesnt need to scrool to top to see the same information.
I though just putting the same field with different datacard, which the other datacard is set to read only, is doable.
So, the solution is, I make another sharepoint list which just copy the value from the original field and replacing the double datacard.
FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!
The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!