cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asaz

One or more recipients are invalid (Powerapps)

Hi,

I'm using Powerapps to send emails to managers.

asaz_0-1612241206333.png

Some people are able to send the email to their manager, but some see this error:

asaz_1-1612241286865.png

Why does this show up? How do we fix it? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ganeshsanap
Super User
Super User

You need to use Mail of manager to send an email and not displayName. Replace that part like this:

Microsoft365Users.Manager(User().Email).Mail

For more information follow: Using 'Outlook.com'.SendEmail to send email to manager and managers manager 

Please click Accept as solution if my answer helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. If the answer was useful in other ways, please consider giving it ‌‌👍

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ganeshsanap
Super User
Super User

You need to use Mail of manager to send an email and not displayName. Replace that part like this:

Microsoft365Users.Manager(User().Email).Mail

For more information follow: Using 'Outlook.com'.SendEmail to send email to manager and managers manager 

Please click Accept as solution if my answer helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. If the answer was useful in other ways, please consider giving it ‌‌👍

View solution in original post

asaz

Thanks for answering.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (74)