Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Re: Open attachment - Powerapps custom form - SharePoint list

GREAT WORKAROUND!!!!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried this. The url I create by contatenating is identical to the URL that you get when you launch the attachment directly.  But when I try to Launch from PowerApps I get a 404 error.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Here is my code:
Launch(Concatenate( "https://{name].sharepoint.com/sites/Manuals/Lists/Policy%20Review/Attachments/", Text(Gallery1_1.Selected.ID),"/",Gallery1_1.Selected.'Document Name'))

Here is the url it generates (which is identical to the url you get when you launch the attachment from the item).  I have also tried appending a .pdf to the file name and it still results in a 404 not found error.

https://{name].sharepoint.com/sites/Manuals/Lists/Policy%20Review/Attachments/129/CTR-CRR-103

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Still no solutions?? The "solution" here is a complicate workaround. The fact is that the attachment is downloadable only with edge, with all other browser it is not (even with chromium).

Pleas MS, fix this, otherwise NOBODY is going to use there forms in SharePoint.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,770)