cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yerlasdu
Level: Powered On

Open folder SP form PowerApps and Show files inside folder with Gallery

I failed to open folder from Gallery and shows files inside the folder with Gallery. 

Could you please help to solve

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Open folder SP form PowerApps and Show files inside folder with Gallery

Hi @yerlasdu 

I am assuming that you have the Items property of the gallery control set to: Filter(Documents,'Folder path' = "Shared Documents/")

OnSelect of Folder's Gallery: Set(FolderSelected, ThisItem.'File name with extension')

Now, on the second gallery, you can set the Items property as:

Filter(Documents,'Folder path' = Concatenate("Shared Documents/",FolderSelected,"/"))

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Open folder SP form PowerApps and Show files inside folder with Gallery

Hi @yerlasdu 

I am assuming that you have the Items property of the gallery control set to: Filter(Documents,'Folder path' = "Shared Documents/")

OnSelect of Folder's Gallery: Set(FolderSelected, ThisItem.'File name with extension')

Now, on the second gallery, you can set the Items property as:

Filter(Documents,'Folder path' = Concatenate("Shared Documents/",FolderSelected,"/"))

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,808)