cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Option to "log comments" doesn't work and I'm not sure since when...

Our team's coordinator created an app that is used to send information via email and register the comments we leave on the specific ticket number.

Everything works okay, however, the button that send the typed comment on powerapps to another service for ticketing is not registering any comments, is not showing any errors on th application but it just simply wont sent the comment over.

Is there a way I can troubleshoot the application, anything that can help me pointing me into the right direction and try to solve this?

on Google Chrome, after I right click and select "inspect" these are the errors showing up... but nothing else besides this..

• A preload for 'https://...' is found, but is not used because the request credentials mode does not match. Consider taking a look at crossorigin attribute.
  • Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

• DevTools failed to parse SourceMap

and this is another error I get whenever I click the link on any of the URLs under the "inspect" console with an error/exclamation

• AADSTS50011: The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application

Please help....

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,669)