cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rmcleod45
Frequent Visitor

Organized Flow list in Powerapps

I am curious if there is a way to organize the list of Flows under the Power Automate tab in Powerapps. I have a large number of flows now and trying to find them in powerapps is very frustrating, they seem to list in a completely random order with no way to search or organize them.

Please let me know if I am just missing something.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Organized Flow list in Powerapps

Hi @rmcleod45 ,

No, you are not missing something

If you think Flows are difficult to organise in PowerApps, have a go at organising them in Power Automate where Flows from all Apps reside. The only solution I know of there is to create multiple environments.

Sorry not being able to give you better news - at least you will stop looking.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @rmcleod45 ,

No, you are not missing something

If you think Flows are difficult to organise in PowerApps, have a go at organising them in Power Automate where Flows from all Apps reside. The only solution I know of there is to create multiple environments.

Sorry not being able to give you better news - at least you will stop looking.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

eka24 Community Champion
Community Champion

You can also look at a platform developed by John Liu, Clarity https://youtu.be/4cKRLCy8f-U
rmcleod45
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the quick response. Hopefully we can even get a quick search field in powerapps eventually.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,979)