cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate II
Advocate II

Outlook connector cant fix connection !

Hi People, 

I have this issue. My outlook connection fails !.

What should I do to make it right? 

Can anyone give a solution ?

Thanks in Advance.

MicrosoftTeams-image (3).png

In this above image u can see. The outlook.com has fix connection. If i try to fix this! It does shows the account doesn't exist.  So can somebody give me a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Eben98 ,

Currently, I could not reproduce your issue on my side. But according to the screenshot that you mentioned, it means that you have added a Outlook.com connection in your canvas app or your flow. 

Have you added the Outlook.com connection in your app or flow, and then remove it? If you added the Outlook.com connection in your app or flow, then save your app or flow, then remove the Outlook.com connection from your canvas app or flow, even though, the Outlook.com connection has been removed from your app or flow, but when you run the published app, it would still prompt you to create a connection to Outlook.com connection.

Please consider remove the flow connection from your app, and remove the flow on your side. Then re-create a new flow without Outlook.com connection, then re-create a new connection to your flow from your app, re-publish your app, check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, as an fixed solution, please consider modify the configuration file of your canvas app, then remove the unwanted connection definition there. Please take a try with the solution I mentioned in following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Data-Connection-Won-t-Delete/m-p/593998#M186...

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Eben98 ,

Which type of account do you use to connect to the Outlook.com connector? Your Work account or personal Outlook account?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I suppose that you use your Work account to connect to Outlook.com connector, right? Currently, the Outlook.com connector is no longer supporting enterprise accounts (Work account) due to security policies. 

More details about the known limits for Outlook.com connector, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/outlook/

As an fixed solution, please consider use your personal Outlook account to connect to this Outlook.com connector. In addition, you could also consider edit your app, then remove the Outlook.com connector from your app, instead, add Office 365 Outlook connector, then replace Outlook.com reference in all formulas with Office365Outlook. Then you could use your Work account to create a connection to the Office 365 Outlook connector.

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Actually, Outlook.com is not used in the app at all !. But it asks me to fix the outlook connection.

Hi @Eben98 ,

Based on the screenshot that you provided, it means that your canvas app use Outlook.com connector as data source rather than Office 365 Outlook connector:

8.JPG

In addition, also please make sure if you have created a connection to your Power Automate flow from your canvas app. If true, when you run your canvas app, users who run the app will be prompted to confirm or update any connections on which the flow relies.

So please go to your flow, then check if you have added Outlook.com connector action there. If yes, please use your personal Outlook account to create a connection to the Outlook.com connector action, or remove the Outlook.com connector action, instead, add a action from Office 365 Outlook connector.

Best regards,

Actually in my flow to I used Office 365 outlook connector. 

outlook.com connector is not used in the flow !.

I checked the flows too. This problem comes for some users only. For some people, it's working and for some users its not working.

Hi @Eben98 ,

Currently, I could not reproduce your issue on my side. But according to the screenshot that you mentioned, it means that you have added a Outlook.com connection in your canvas app or your flow. 

Have you added the Outlook.com connection in your app or flow, and then remove it? If you added the Outlook.com connection in your app or flow, then save your app or flow, then remove the Outlook.com connection from your canvas app or flow, even though, the Outlook.com connection has been removed from your app or flow, but when you run the published app, it would still prompt you to create a connection to Outlook.com connection.

Please consider remove the flow connection from your app, and remove the flow on your side. Then re-create a new flow without Outlook.com connection, then re-create a new connection to your flow from your app, re-publish your app, check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, as an fixed solution, please consider modify the configuration file of your canvas app, then remove the unwanted connection definition there. Please take a try with the solution I mentioned in following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Data-Connection-Won-t-Delete/m-p/593998#M186...

Best regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (93,795)