Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yougan
Helper V
Helper V

Outlook is not working for my tenant

Outlook is not working for my tenant, since last few days

where as it is working/opening for other apps such as SharePoint, exchange etc. 

you can see the error below: please help on this 

4 REPLIES 4
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @yougan ,

Sounds like a Licensing issue.

I suggest you lodge a Support Ticket with Microsoft

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi WareenBelz,

I am getting below error while trying to raise create on this issue

@yougan ,

This is definitely a licensing issue - I assume you are not the site Admin? You need them to lodge the Support Ticket.

Hi @yougan 

You are getting this error because the license assigned to this user is either revoked or the subscription is expired. You can contact the System Administrator of your tenant to assign appropriate license. For Outlook, you require an Office 365 license. 

You can view Office 365 licenses here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/enterprise/compare-office-365-plans

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,355)