cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

Owner and co-owner

If I created an app with a co-owner, and my corporate email was cancelled (deleted) by accident, does the co-owner take ownership of the app I created or is the app deleted?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User
Super User

@Gorilla_8 

To clarify, the co-owner will still marked as the 'co-owner' and for practical purposes, the co-owner can still edit the app.

To reset the owner, your company administrator would need to reset it by running the Set-AdminPowerappOwner Power Shell cmdlet.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/powershell/module/microsoft.powerapps.administration.powershell/set...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
timl
Super User
Super User

@Gorilla_8 

The app will not be deleted following the deletion of your corporate email.

The co-owner will still be an owner of the app and will be able to edit/use/share the app.

Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

@timl 

So the co-owner become the owner?

timl
Super User
Super User

@Gorilla_8 

To clarify, the co-owner will still marked as the 'co-owner' and for practical purposes, the co-owner can still edit the app.

To reset the owner, your company administrator would need to reset it by running the Set-AdminPowerappOwner Power Shell cmdlet.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/powershell/module/microsoft.powerapps.administration.powershell/set...

Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

@timl 

Thank you very much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,010)