cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

PCF Control - option set field - image with URL

Hello everyone,

I need to developp  a PCF control allowing to add an image with a configurable URL to an Option Set type field (The same image and url to all the options, the image should not change by changing the options). By clicking on the image , a new tab is opened in the browser pointing to the URL.

Thank you so much for your help! 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: PCF Control - option set field - image with URL

Hi @FadwaSa ,

Could you please share more details? What is the issue you are facing?

What does this sentence "allowing to add an image with a configurable URL to an Option Set type field" mean?

If you want to develop a PCF control, you can refer to these docs Create and build a code component  to how to create and deploy a code component. In your development process, if there are any specific questions, you can post back with details.

Sik

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: PCF Control - option set field - image with URL

Hello @v-siky-msft ,

Thanks for your reply! Here is an image that illustrates exactly what I need. Payment terms is an option set field , the question mark is an image that I want to insert ,on click on this image I want to open a URL (The URL must be dynamically configurable). That's it !

Capture.PNG

Thank you ! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,068)