cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

PDF Viewer Premium Content??

I have built a power app where you upload a pdf of an invoice using the attachment control. Before that attachement is written to a list I use a hidden gallery to pick the contents of that attachment control and then use the pdf viewer to display the invoice. The user can then  copy data from the invoice to various fields of the list item which can then be written along with the attachemt to a sharepoint list. This works fine in edit and preview modes but every time I try to use the app it says it contains premium content and do I want to start a free trial. It doesn't say what the premium content is but this is the only thing I have changed in an app that was working perfectly before. It also doesn't allow me to start a free trial.

Is there another way of doing this? I am not ware the pdf viewer has become premium and suspect that this is a false error message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: PDF Viewer Premium Content??

It turns out it was just powerapps misbehaving. I found I hadn't published only saved my app as I had copied a previous iteration of the app to make this one change with the pdf viewer and i think that may have confused powerapps. When I published my app and played it the premium content message went away

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@ForHeavensSake ,

What connectors (data sources) do you have in your app? You do not need premium for the PDF viewer.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

It turns out it was just powerapps misbehaving. I found I hadn't published only saved my app as I had copied a previous iteration of the app to make this one change with the pdf viewer and i think that may have confused powerapps. When I published my app and played it the premium content message went away

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,326)