cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

PDF Viewer crashes on iOS when creating a responsive app

I've started working with responsive apps, and I'm now moving an existing app to be responsive.

except it seems that the pdf viewer is unable to be responsive, and now after moving everything to be responsive, the most important part of the app (to view pdf), refreshes the app each time I enter the screen with the pdf viewer.

is there a solution on the way?

I'm aware that it says next to it Experimental, and that's why I had to create a flow to show the pdf files in the library, but it would be great if you could find a solution for the responsive part to work with it, otherwise Ive waisted a customer time, and now have to build two apps for the views.

As I've mentioned in the Subject, the issue occurs on iOS.

in my case I'm checking the app with iPhone X, ios 12.3.1, Powerapps version 3.19063.11

6 REPLIES 6
Community Support
Community Support

Hey Yumia,

Thanks for trying to help, I can't seem to find how to disable the zoom?
I've tried setting it to : Disabled, false

nothing changed?

There isnt any information about in the documentation either.

Best Regards,

Steve

Hi @Stevak 

Could you please test as next screenshot shows?

PdfViewer1.Zoom=Disabled

disable.PNG

Best Regards.

Yumia

Nothing is changing...

I guess I'm having a bug?

Frequent Visitor

I've inserted a new pdf viewer, and now it seems to miss the zoom option.

So far good, but then trying to load the app ends up with the same result, the app refreshes itself and goes back to the main screen.

It's important to mention that I'm using the flow technique in order to load the pdf from a library, and I'm having trouble understanding why it's unable to get the file from the link in the library without a flow.

Powerapps supposed to work flawlessly with sharepoint, so how come it's unable to load the file without the help of a flow? (I've tried both loading the file from both sharepoint list and library, and same result - unable to load without a flow)

Any ideas? solutions? ways I haven't thought about?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Stevak I'm sorry you're experiencing these issues. I'm going to bump this so hopefully the community can review and assist further. 

@Anonymous 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,086)