cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msalah
Frequent Visitor

PDF viewer do not display pdf document in my environment

I'm using PDF viewer to display pdf documents. But when I place the pdf document, it does not display the "SamplePdf":

msalah_0-1630408572376.png

I want to display pdf docs from SharePoint List attachment(s).

On another environment on a different tenant, the pdf viewer shows "SamplePdf":

msalah_1-1630408668952.png

I checked the Power App settings of both environments and they are the same. What could be the issue related to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @rebeccas ,

There have been several posts in the last day on this - I cannot find it right now but one of the MS Community Support responded and confirmed it was a release bug and to do an Authoring Version revision.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @msalah ,

This is a bug recently identified in the latest Power App release. You can go back to a previous authoring version if you cannot wait for the fix.

rebeccas
Community Champion
Community Champion

@WarrenBelz 

Do you know where I can find more information on this...for some reason I have not find where this "bug" has been identified?

Thank you

Hi @rebeccas ,

There have been several posts in the last day on this - I cannot find it right now but one of the MS Community Support responded and confirmed it was a release bug and to do an Authoring Version revision.

StalinPonnusamy
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,087)