Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Serviced2000
Helper IV
Helper IV

PL-200 Certification / Practice Exams

Hi Everyone,

I'm studying to take the PL-200 Functional Consultant certification exam. I'm pretty good at designing and implementing solutions, but I'm not so hot in an exam situation. Can anyone point me at any practice test resources that aren't almost the same cost as the actual exam?

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Serviced2000 
You actually get 2 attempts for the price of a single-exam.  My advice to others is if you want to do a practice exam, buy the final exam and if you pass it great!  If you don't then consider it a practice run.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Serviced2000
Helper IV
Helper IV

Thanks @mdevaney - that's certainly an option although I was hoping to identify any gaps before I dropped any (or many) $ on exams. Would you happen to know how long you can take between exams?

mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Serviced2000 

I don’t believe there is an expiry period.  Here’s the policy:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exam-retake-policy

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

StevenJ09

Hello,

I recommend you practice with scenario-based PL-200 practice questions and practice test once before taking the exam offered by Study4Exam. Scenario-based practice questions will help you understand the core concepts and the practice test will serve as an adaptive companion tool to assess your knowledge and exam readiness to help prepare for the PL-200 exam.

ashleyflores11

There's absolutely no doubt that you realize the importance of proper online Microsoft certification exam preparation and studying if you want to make sure that you get the best score that you are able to make. The trick, though, is knowing how to prepare and study pl-200, knowing what it is to do that you need to do to learn the strategies to get you through the pl-200 exam and to learn all of the fundamental material that you will need in order to do well on the pl-200 examination.

gufamo

Do you want to know how to study and pass the Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant Exam the quickest? Your position in the IT business may be determined by your performance on the PL-200 exam. You can land a well-paying position in the IT sector if you pass the Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate PL-200 exam. Because of this, a lot of people aim to pass the Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate test in order to land their ideal position, which creates intense rivalry among applicants. Try the PL-200 exam questions and practice test software from Knowledge4sure if you want to pass the exam quickly. For the PL-200 exam, Knowledge4sure provides Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant Exam practice tests.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,968)