cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mquispe2020
Regular Visitor

POWER APPS

Buenas Tardes;

Tengo un problema con el tipo de formato que se carga a mi lista de sharepoint desde el colleccion de POWER APPS, quiero que una columna me devuelva en formato tipo numérico, pero cuando configuro mi lista de sharepoint para leer formato tipo numérico me devuelve error en mi aplicación de sharepoint.

Agradeceré me puedan indicar cual es el error o que configuración debo hacer.

Saludos;

Manuel Q.

3 REPLIES 3
max81
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Could you describe it in English please?

Good afternoon;

I have a problem with the type of format that is loaded to my sharepoint list from the POWER APPS collection, I want a column to return me in numeric type format, but when I configure my sharepoint list to read numeric type format it returns error in my sharepoint app.

I will appreciate if you can tell me what the error is or what configuration should I do.

Best regards;

Manuel Q.

Hi @mquispe2020 ,

Can you please provide a screenshot of the error and the code that is causing it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (18,398)