I have been working on a PowerApp for about three months. During that entire time, I did not have any issues with publishing and launching. However, that all changed a few weeks back. I can edit the app, and preview the app in the editor just fine. However, once published, it will not launch.
Thanks for sharing the app, after a good bit of patience, it did eventually load. I suggest looking at optimizing performance a bit so that less data is loaded in the OnStart and perhaps moving to a different data storage option.
This is still an issue. However, I believe the issue is related to the apps inability to sign into the connections that it needs. Again, 1 out of every ten versions that I save and publish will actually open, even if those 10 versions are identical. I have noticed that the ones that don't open, are getting hung up on signing into the connections (outlook, OneDrive, Office 365).