cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Page disappears and looks like brand new

I've been building a powerapp and everything has been going well.  I have two different pages.  I make sure to save frequently as I'be been burned before.  Now I'm running into an issue where by second page looks ike it no longer exists even thought it and all controls for it still show in the tree on the left.  I have to roll back multiple versions to find one that isn't affected (it seems to almost corrupt the last few versions that used to work fine).  It has happened to me twice now in about 2 hours so I'm getting to a point when I get 1 step forward and 2 back.  Pictures of what it looks like below.  One minute I can navigate back and forth and the next I get the picture below and I'm stuck...  I have tried playing witht he Reordering thinking maybe something was laid on top but no luck.  As you can see, when I click on the control in the tree it highlights it like it still exists, but I can't see anything.  Additionally if I go the published version this page is all grey and basically breaks the app.  Any help appreciated.  Thanks!2019-08-11_14h33_41.png2019-08-11_14h34_33.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Re: Page disappears and looks like brand new

Hi @PaulBI 

I also have this issue with one of my PowerApps.

Could this be a rendering issue ?

Can you try switchingoff "Improved app rendering" in Apps Settings -> Preview features and see if that makes any difference ?

Regards

Nigel

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Page disappears and looks like brand new

Thank you for the response.  I haven't been able to get it to do it again with that switched on or off so I'm not really sure what caused it in the first place.  If it starts happening again, I'll see if there is a relationship.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,744)