cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andreas111
Advocate I
Advocate I

Parallel use of an app with interactions

I am currently developing an app for a company from my university.

There should be 3 screens and the app should be controlled from all screens.

For example:
If someone uses the sliders to control the traffic light, this traffic light should be displayed in the other screen and should be changeable if necessary. You should be able to control the app from several screens and all screens should show the result.

You should be able to change the app from any screen and each screen should show the traffic light live.

@WarrenBelz Thanks for help in the past and sorry for link, but do you have a solution? Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Andreas111 ,

You can refer to properties of a control from any screen, so changes on one can will be reflected on others.

In addition, if they are all directly connected to the same data source, they can all be controlled providing that the value is submitted to the data source when changed and the data source refreshed.

Are you having problems with this?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Andreas111 ,

You can refer to properties of a control from any screen, so changes on one can will be reflected on others.

In addition, if they are all directly connected to the same data source, they can all be controlled providing that the value is submitted to the data source when changed and the data source refreshed.

Are you having problems with this?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up

View solution in original post

Hi @Andreas111 ,

Do you have any further issues with this?

Thanks for the answer, I'll try.

If it works, i will accept as solution.

Thank you very much indeed!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,747)