cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveGil

Param values not reading on first load

My colleagues and I have noticed in the last couple of hours that our apps are not reading URL parameter inputs on the first load of the app. It will only load in the parameter from the previous time the app was loaded. I have restored older versions of the app where this was not an issue but with the same result (I'am sure this is not due to app config).

Example

1) Load app URL with "&ID=5" on the end

2) ID in the app = null

3) Refresh using the same URL from 1)

4) ID in the app = 5

5) Load app URL with "&ID=6" on the end

6) ID in the app = 5

Any ideas?

Anyone else getting this to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DaveGil

Was able to work it out.

When I add "&skipAppMetadata=true" to the URL it fixed the issue. I assume the default value for the parameter was previously false but is now true.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DaveGil

Was able to work it out.

When I add "&skipAppMetadata=true" to the URL it fixed the issue. I assume the default value for the parameter was previously false but is now true.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,080)