Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jja
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Pass Gallery Item certain column to flow

Hi

I have a gallery with multiple columns(gallery items). I want to pass certain gallery columns to flow as a parameter where the flow builds word template. My data source dataverse. The certain gallery column that i want to pass has to be in a GUID value.

This is how it is structured:

in table Transactions i have a column Workname that is a lookup from table Works so in in a flow i execute List rows for the table Transactions and get the Workname GUID only. For that i need to List rows for table Works and tell that new_value_workname=GUID where GUID should be a parameter from Table Transactions for [particular Work name.

The Workname also sits in my galery so how do i pass all these present workname GUIDS to the parameter for flow? Let's suppose there will be 1 or more different works in my gallery

i have tried combobox.Selected.Works(combobox is the control inside gallery) but is says wrong parameter value when i execute the flow run

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,525)