Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
johanssson
Level: Powered On

Patch Gallery items to SharePoint

Hi, 
Have been struggeling for a while now trying to Patch all gallery items to a sharepoint list. 
Gallery data is based on earlier inputs or inputs performed in that view, see "app1-image".

I need to patch all data rows in gallery9 into my sharepoint list named "Materialorder" with following line :

ForAll(Gallery9.AllItems;Patch(Materialorder;Defaults(Materialorder);{Prod_x002e_Typ:Dropdown1};{Spröjs:Checkbox1})) 

This code is OnSelect - send button.
Please note that i only have done this formula for test purpose, more fields is expected to be patched when the formula does the job. So when pressing button all rows is created correctly inside Sharepoint but there is no contetnt in each row. Plesase see "App3-image" where i expected any value from the dropdown1 in coulumn "Produkt typ".

Anyone have any idea why the row is created but not the content of each record in sharepoint ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Patch Gallery items to SharePoint

Hi @johanssson,

Try Collect(datasource,,ShowColumns(Gallery1.AllItems,"ColumnName1","ColumnName2"...))  Make sure that the columnnames are an exact match to the columns in your Sharepoint list.  Let me know if this works for you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Hi @johanssson,

Try Collect(datasource,,ShowColumns(Gallery1.AllItems,"ColumnName1","ColumnName2"...))  Make sure that the columnnames are an exact match to the columns in your Sharepoint list.  Let me know if this works for you

View solution in original post

johanssson
Level: Powered On

Hi, thanks for your input. issue where related to incorrect column name from SharePoint list as you mentioned. 
I just copied the kolumn name from the end of url in the column settings in sharepoint.  So the bold marked text below is the very end of URL-sring from the edit kolumn. Thanks!!

ForAll(Gallery9.AllItems;Patch(Materialorder_2;Defaults(Materialorder_2);{Produkt_x0020_typ:Dropdown1.Selected.Value};

{Spr_x00f6_js:Checkbox1.Value};
{MP:Checkbox1_1.Value};
{Myggn_x00e4_t:Checkbox1_2.Value};{Ventilation:Checkbox1_3.Value};
{M_x00f6_rkl_x00e4_gg:Checkbox1_5.Value};
{Br_x00f6_stning:Checkbox1_6.Value};
{UT_x002f_IN_x0020_g_x00e5_ende:Toggle2_1.Value};
{Sidoljus:Checkbox1_7.Value};
{Title:ImpOrd.Text};
{Orderrad:Body3.Text}
))

HabK
Level: Power Up

Dude you saved me. I was hitting my head on wall for almost 4 days now 😄 It worked l

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,818)