Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akbarmahfuzalam
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Patch Gallery to SharePoint List

Hi Team,

I want to know what needs to be done or change in the formula below wherein I want the user to submit the button and the gallery gets empty one by one where there is an entry(If(!IsBlank(AHTReason.Text),).

But as of now, it's not happening though it submits the data to SharePoint List.

Concurrent(
Notify("Submitting your records...",NotificationType.Information),
ForAll(AHTBULKGallery.AllItems,
If(!IsBlank(AHTReason.Text),
Patch(
AHTException,Defaults(AHTException),
{Shiftdate:AHTSHIFTDATE.Text,Enterprise_ID:AHTEID.Text,LOB:AHTLOB.Text,Queue:AHTQueue.Text,Reason:AHTReason.Text,'Requested By':AHTTLs.Text,'Approved By':AHTOPSLEAD.Text,'Uploaded By':AHTUploadeBy.Text}
))));

Notify("All records has been submitted successfully!",NotificationType.Success);
Set(gvReset,true);Set(gvReset,false)

32 REPLIES 32

@akbarmahfuzalam ,

What is the actual field name (not the control name) in AHTReason? I have to rely on you a bit to line up your values.

@WarrenBelz 

Have checked and found that when I changed the Date the ClearCollect is not working. It only showcases the remaining data in the gallery, whereas it should give me a fresh data as per the filter of ddTL_24 which is TeamLead.

Where do I need to plant the below code as of now I did on the Screen property OnVisable I have set the below code.

ClearCollect(
colWhosWho,
WHOSWHO
)

@akbarmahfuzalam ,

It should work at Screen OnVisible. I am getting a little lost with this as the issues seem to keep changing.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (3,990)