Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris_young
Helper III
Helper III

Patch Issues

Hello all, 

I'm having an issue with a Patch statement. I used to only have one user and it worked perfectly, but not I have two and it's giving me some issues:

If something is already confirmed it automatically switches it back to the last workflow status. With one user it was working, but when I added a second it is running through the first one, noticing it's not them, even though and flipping the status even though they are EMAIL2. I have tried adding an OR statement or || and it's doing the same thing. I know this is a formatting issue but for the love of my I can't figure it out. 

If(DataCardValue47.Selected.Value = "4 - Confirmed" && User().Email <> "EMAIL1",
Patch(BIS_EMPLOYEE, {ID:Gallery7_9.Selected.ID}, {Request_x0020_Status:{Value:"3 - Pending"}}),
If(DataCardValue47.Selected.Value = "4 - Confirmed" && User().Email <> "EMAIL2",
Patch(BIS_EMPLOYEE, {ID:Gallery7_9.Selected.ID}, {Request_x0020_Status:{Value:"3 - Pending"}})));

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chris_young
Helper III
Helper III

Got it
If(DataCardValue47.Selected.Value = "4 - Confirmed" && User().Email <> "EMAIL1",
If(DataCardValue47.Selected.Value = "4 - Confirmed" && User().Email <> "EMAIL2",
Patch(BIS_EMPLOYEE, {ID:Gallery7_9.Selected.ID}, {Request_x0020_Status:{Value:"3 - Pending"}})));

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
chris_young
Helper III
Helper III

Got it

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,859)