cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
jeffgeno
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Patch SharePoint List Item Error

I just started receiving an error when patching a SharePoint list item using PowerApps with the web player. When I hit the button that runs the patch, a red bar appears across the top saying....

 

"The record specified is not an entity or not owned by this data source."

 

Collect actions work just fine. The record is selected via a gallery.

 

This all has been working perfectly for months and it all still works perfectly through the Windows Store PowerApps app. It just throws this error with the PowerApps web player. Anyone else seeing this?

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Jeffgeno,

 

Patch works just fine in my app on web player. Have you tried with another broswer? What is the broswer that you are using when you recieve the error? Also, try to clear the cache and then have a try.

 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jeffgeno
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Yes, I've tried multiple browsers on multiple computers. The error is universal. It's strange because I have another app that does work properly, but this one broke when I changed a field from Date to Text on the SharePoint side. I removed and recreated the Connection to the SharePoint list, but that still didn't make a difference. Somehow it just won't work in the browser, but will on the app.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,668)