cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jose1
Level: Powered On

Re: Patch a Gallery and DropDown Values

Try the following:

ForAll(Ticket Gallery, Patch('Work Input', Defaults('Work Input'), {<your fields>}))

BakrAlqassab92

the first thank you for your answer, second it not work in my case as you see in the picture, it gives me error because the default entity in the gallery is different than which in the patch function, now I try to get one of the two things to be work, one current one what you know it, second I created gallery for only 'Work Input' Entity and it works but now I need to gitch up the records from the another Entity 'Ticket' Entity which return me only first record, not all records as in the seconds picture, thanks a lot I appreciate that.

Huomautus 2019-12-31 002437.pngTry fitch all records but return only first one.png

Jose1

Just making sure I understood correctly, you have two data sources, and you want to Patch data into both. Correct?

The two sources are:

- Work Inputs

- Tickets

Question:

What are you trying to accomplish with the part of the formula I highlighted (number 2)? (see attachment)

Is the 'Work Input Status' field part of the 'Work Inputs' source?

BakrAlqassab92

kind of you reach the idea, I have two sources 'Tickets' and 'Work Inputs' in Case 1: Tickets source is just for fitch ticket name  and ticket state, and then when I click start button I need create new Work input in  'Work Inputs' Source and patch start time which here I got error because the gallery source is Ticket,
( so I need to get from  Tickets Source available tickets and add two buttons to create time working evaluate for this ticket by click get the duration from start and end time working on this ticket and that should  patch it with the selected ticket data which this work inputs collecting time for ),

and in Case 2 here is just testing now it back to Defaults('Work Inputs') or can be This Item too, so will create record  when I click start button and when I click end will modify the This Item record, but here not show me the records as the same way as Case 1 

Sorry, Too long text 🙂
I hope you understand the idea
Thanks a lot @Jose1 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,148)