cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbrit2020
Helper V
Helper V

Patch action resets Gallery selection

So...apparently this is normal behaviour from what I've gathered from previous posts, but is there any chance of stopping it?

When an item from my gallery is selected and then a button with a Patch is clicked, it resets the selected item on the gallery.

This is a bit annoying as the user might want to do further changes to the same item.

Any idea on how to stop this behaviour?

Regards

11 REPLIES 11

I'm going to try and use your 3rd option...it's a bit of a pain for something that should be off the shelf ready to be honest...it's like a basic requirement I would have though...to keep the gallery selection.

RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@jbrit2020 

Yeah, in general you don't need to jump through such hoops to get to this, but in the scenario where you impact the Items property in a significant way...the gallery will fight you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (65,872)