cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rems_powerapps
Frequent Visitor

Patch all gallery items to sharepoint

Hey ! I would like to patch all gallery items and send this to a sharepoint list. For each items I want to creat an new line in my sharepoint list. 

What I did :

ForAll(Gallery6.AllItems; Patch('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'; Defaults('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'); {type_article : Title7.Text}; {code_barre : Subtitle4.Text}; {nom_article :Label6.Text}; {date_entrée : Label5.Text}; {'ID supplementaire' : TextInput3.Text};{ nom_agence : Label14.Text}))

'GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique' is my data source, sharepoint list. 

Thanks in advance ! 

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @yashag2255 

Thanks for your answer ! Since the beginning, I have no mistake when I wrote the formula. You can see that on this screen capture: 

Capture.PNG

When I click on my button " Suivant" and I send my differents gallery items to my sharepoint list, I have an error on the Patch : 

Capture.PNG

But for me, the syntax is good...

Thanks in advance

Hi @rems_powerapps 

This means the formula is correct but this is getting failed because of some other error. Can you check the error message in the formula and share it? you can check that by using the App Checker icon on the top menu or just hover over the incorrect expression.

Please make sure that the values passed through the gallery are in the same format as expected by the field.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi, @yashag2255 

It's working !! I completely forgot to add a "Title" field to create a new line in my sharepoint list... 

Navigate(Page_operation_réussite_attribution;ScreenTransition.Fade);;ForAll(Gallery6.AllItems; Patch('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'; Defaults('GO VF DR ACL - GDM_liste_historique'); {Title : "false"; type_article : Title7.Text; code_barre : Subtitle4.Text; nom_article :Label6.Text; date_entrée : Label5.Text; 'ID supplementaire' : TextInput3.Text; nom_agence : Label14.Text}))

Thanks again for your quick answers ! 

@yashag2255 wrote:

Hi @rems_powerapps 

This means the formula is correct but this is getting failed because of some other error. Can you check the error message in the formula and share it? you can check that by using the App Checker icon on the top menu or just hover over the incorrect expression.

Please make sure that the values passed through the gallery are in the same format as expected by the field.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (1,766)