cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powerapps890
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Patch attachment to sharepoint

How can I allow the user to add attachments and submit it to a sharepoint list. This is my current patch statement for the data cards. SubmitForm(Form1);NewForm(Form1);Patch('CPQ Comment', Defaults('CPQ Comment'), {Title: DataCardValue3.Text, Comment: TextInput2.Text, Name_:Label6.Text, Date:Label7.Text}); Navigate(BrowseScreen1,Fade); Reset(TextInput2) 

powerapps890_0-1596648129940.png

I copied and pasted the attachment card from the edit form.

22 REPLIES 22

Hi, could you explain what you mean by set the default attribute to the value of this form? @v-bofeng-msft  

Hi @powerapps890 :

1. Set the defalult attribute of each data card of this form to the value you want. (Reference the value of the control in Form1)

Control the default upload content by setting the default property of datacare
2. Set the defalut attribute of this form to false (hide it)

What I mean is to set the visible property of this newly created form to false to make this form invisible.

Best Regards,

Bof

Hi,

Patch(
    List3,
    Defaults(List3),
    {Title: 1},
    Form1.Updates
)

worked perfectly for me.

cheers,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,928)