I was trying to update my existing record in SP list, Hence tried with Patch Function but it couldn't worked for me please a have look on below provided screen, help me how to rectify this.
Please check the following:
1) 'Project Objective' - you are trying to set it to a record. Is Project Objective a column that needs a record, or is it a text column?
2) Your Claims column in the person column should be:
Claims:"i:0#.f|membership|" & Lower(ProjectApproveFormManager_lbl.Selected.Email),
3) Although not technically in error - you should remove all of the SelectedText properties in your formula and change to Selected.Result. SelectedText is a deprecated property.
4) Make sure that your Gallery that you are using to reference the selected record for the Patch is actually based on your datasource.
5) As @gabibalaban, make sure you have this formula on a behavioral action.
I hope this is helpful for you.
Concurred with previously made points, might help to know the kinds of errors you're running into. The Patch function itself is preferred so something else may be going on. The field types can impact your approach, possibly even requiring another function be brought in.
This guide goes into this and more:
Let us know!
Please keep the cursor on your formula and take a screenshot. We need to see the error, there are some precious info regarding it.
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.