Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powerapps890
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Patch label from gallery

ForAll( collSelOptions,
Patch('Vote', Defaults('Vote'), {Title:selName, Name_:varUser.FullName, Date:Today(),}));

How do I put a gallery label and patch it. When I try to patch the label text it only patches the same number. When the checkbox is checked it should patch through that label.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eka24
Super User
Super User

If you are Patching from the Gallery:

ForAll(Gallery1.AllItems,
If(checkbox1.Value=true,

Patch('Vote', Defaults('Vote'), {Title:Label1.Text,

Name_:User().FullName,

Date:Today()}))

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
eka24
Super User
Super User

Is the button for the Patch inside or Outside the Gallery. Please show a screenshot

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

The button for the patch is outside. Inside the gallery has the all of the labels. Annotation 2020-07-29 122028.jpg@eka24 

eka24
Super User
Super User

If you are Patching from the Gallery:

ForAll(Gallery1.AllItems,
If(checkbox1.Value=true,

Patch('Vote', Defaults('Vote'), {Title:Label1.Text,

Name_:User().FullName,

Date:Today()}))

------------

I just realized your solution makes another feature in my app not work. I need to include the collseloptions. @eka24 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,301)