Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powerapps890
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Patch label from gallery

ForAll( collSelOptions,
Patch('Vote', Defaults('Vote'), {Title:selName, Name_:varUser.FullName, Date:Today(),}));

How do I put a gallery label and patch it. When I try to patch the label text it only patches the same number. When the checkbox is checked it should patch through that label.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eka24
Super User
Super User

If you are Patching from the Gallery:

ForAll(Gallery1.AllItems,
If(checkbox1.Value=true,

Patch('Vote', Defaults('Vote'), {Title:Label1.Text,

Name_:User().FullName,

Date:Today()}))

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
eka24
Super User
Super User

Is the button for the Patch inside or Outside the Gallery. Please show a screenshot

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

The button for the patch is outside. Inside the gallery has the all of the labels. Annotation 2020-07-29 122028.jpg@eka24 

eka24
Super User
Super User

If you are Patching from the Gallery:

ForAll(Gallery1.AllItems,
If(checkbox1.Value=true,

Patch('Vote', Defaults('Vote'), {Title:Label1.Text,

Name_:User().FullName,

Date:Today()}))

------------

I just realized your solution makes another feature in my app not work. I need to include the collseloptions. @eka24 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (1,915)