Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leyburn19
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Patch will not update

I use the following and have no error but does not do anything

ForAll(Chkd1,Patch(First(Filter('CAT 2 Defence Vehicle List',ID=ID1 )),{Fone:FC1,FTwo:FC2,FThree:FC3,Fxp1:Ex1,Fxp2:Ex2,Fxp3:Ex3,Audit:"Yes"}) )

chkd is a collection

'CAT 2 Defence Vehicle List' is a sharepoint list

Both the Collection fields and the list field match with no error but it does not do anthing at all

Th eSharepoint list has 200 records so it should not be a delegation issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

While i Did not figure theissue out,  I did find a simple solutions to this.  I just used Flow.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
leyburn19
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Ok I have noted that the formula has diifetent names for teh fields that are in sharepoint.  Eg Fone is actually 'Fuel_x0020_Card_x0020_one'

I went through an dreplace them all and it still does not work.  I have also noted a difference bwteen PowerApp filed name and SharePOINt actual name in teh proprties.  EG

Fuel_x0020_Card_x0020_one is =Fuel%5Fx0020%5FCard%5Fx0020%5Fone in SharePoint.  I assume the %5Fx0020%5F is a space as is _x0020_ in Poweaaps.  Eitherway I cannot get this patch to work

With those changes I get a non working,  no error formula of

ForAll(Chkd1,Patch(First(Filter('CAT 2 Defence Vehicle List',ID=ID1 And Title = Reg )),{Fuel_x0020_Card_x0020_one:FC1,Fuel_x0020_Card_x0020_Two:FC2,Fuel_x0020_Card_x0020_Three:FC3,OData__x0045_xp1:Ex1,OData__x0045_xp2:Ex2,OData__x0045_xp3:Ex3,Audit:"Yes"}) )

While i Did not figure theissue out,  I did find a simple solutions to this.  I just used Flow.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,278)